What the Children would like to change or Improve at Etz Chaim 2015-2016
During our February Circle Meeting, the Circle Meeting Leaders led a discussion about what the children would like to change or improve about Etz Chaim. The leaders gathered the children's ideas and then shared them with Mrs Baron at a special meeting. Mrs Baron discussed the ideas with the Senior Leadership Team and the following ideas which the children came up with will now be happening! The children were very excited when they found out that their suggestions will become reality!
- A drawing box will be set up in the playground with drawing equipment for children who would like to draw at lunch times.
- A box of books will be put in the playground for children who like to read at lunch time.
- A Maths area will be set up in the playground with fun maths challenges and equipment.
- We will arrange for the children to eat lunch outside from time to time.
- All children will be reminded that the Friendship Circle is for sitting and talking quietly and not for fast paced games.
Please click here to see the children using the new playground equipment.
- We will have an End of Year Talent Show.
- We will start planning a Year 5 and 6 Friendship Buddy Scheme.