On Thursday 10th March Paediatric doctors from Barnet General Hospital held a life saving skills workshop for parents of Etz Chaim and of the local community. It was a very useful session where advice was given as well as a practical session on what to do if your child is choking, unconscious or stopped breathing.
"The session was excellent – informative, educational and hands on. I have certainly come away with some clear guidance of what to do in an emergency."
"Thank you very much for the course today. It was really informative and Lynne and the team were fantastic."