Our main mission is to make the school a better place for our children to learn. We hold a variety of events throughout the school year with an aim to have fun as the whole school community.
We raise funds that are vital to improve the school facilities and the opportunities and experiences given to our children.
A few examples of how we contribute to the school;
- Every term we give every Class Teacher £50 to add extras to their classrooms allowing them to give it their own special touch
- We continually donate books to the school library which will benefit our children for years to come
- We pay for news and app subscriptions
- We run a yearly Chanukah Wish List - where every class teacher puts together a ‘wish list’ that they feel would enhance our children's learning and parents can purchase off this list
- We spend time checking in with the school to see what gaps we can help fill; and then we fundraise to fill these gaps!
- We hold a weekly Challah Sale
The PTA is comprised of a team of parent volunteers. Natalie Alexander and Neil Miller are the Co-Chairs and Noa Bladon is the Treasurer and we have a great team of parent volunteers on the committee. We have big plans for this academic year and are always looking for keen individuals to get involved. For more information please click here
If you are interested in getting involved, want to find out more, or have some ideas you want to share, please speak to Natalie or any other member of the committee, or email PSA@etzchaim-primaryschool.org.uk